“A picture is worth a thousand words”
- Instagram now has more than 2 billion monthly active users worldwide and the audience keeps growing.
- Instagram allows you to present your products professionally.
- With personalized Instagram posts, you can place your products in a target market and increase purchase intent.
- Instagram simplifies the buying process for your customers.
If you want to start soon, follow the steps of our guide.
How do I start selling on Instagram?
- Add your store to Facebook. Uploading is pretty easy.
- Change your Instagram account to Business Profile.
- Connect your Facebook product catalog to Instagram business profile. After that, your profile will be checked for compliance with all Facebook rules. It lasts from several days to several weeks.
- Now you can enable product tagging on your profile. You can tag up to 5 items in one picture. Select a photo, click Tag Products and select the desired product from the list provided.
When the customer tap the product tag from your Instagram post, the following information is available to them:
- The image from your website
- The description of the item
- The price of the item
- A link to purchase the item on your website
Save time and manage your Instagram presence with Marketplacy. Post your images on Instagram, engage with your audience, analyze the selling process – all from a single profile.